Skip to main content

Kriti Kharbanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bollywood Actor-Actress-V

Vaani Kapoor  Vaishali Desai  Varindar Singh Ghuman  Varsha Usgaonkar  Varun Dhawan  Vatsal Seth  Vedita Pratap Singh  Veena Malik  Vega Tamotia  Vida Samadzai  Vidya Balan  Vidya Malvade  Vidyut Jamwal  Vijay Crishna  Vijender Singh  Vikram Bhatt  Vikram Singh  Vinay Pathak

Bollywood Actor-Actress-S

Saakshi Tanwar  Sachiin Joshi  Sachin Khedekar  Saeeda Imtiaz  Sagarika Ghatge  Sahil Khan  Sai Lokur  Sai Tamhankar  Saidah Jules  Saif Ali Khan  Sajid Khan  Sakshi Chopra  Sakshi Chowdary  Sakshi Maggo  Sakshi Pradhan  Sakshi Tanwar  Salman Khan  Samantha

Sharika splits with husband

Model and actress Sharika has finally revealed that she and her husband are not together anymore.  A number of online news portals and newspapers recently published reports of a divorce between the actress and her husband, but this is the first time she spoke about this.  "I tried my best to make this relationship work. But I have failed," said a teary Sharika.  However, she did not want to give any more details.  "I don't want to demean anyone by giving away all details," she said.  Sarika tied the knot with businessman Mahim in 2014 without her parents' consent.  "I married him without anybody's consent. I don't think I get to talk about it with anyone," said Sharika.  She is currently living at her father's place in Dhanmondi along with her daughter.  The actress has got busy with acting and modeling after a three-year hiatus.  When asked what kept her away from the media, she said, "I was away from the media for the sake of my ...